All Out Auto Repair has a team of mechanics in Lloydminster. Specializing in general mechanics for all of Alberta and Saskatchewan, our technicians can perform auto inspections, computer diagnostics, wheel alignments, tune-ups and more! We have experience working on all makes and models of diesel and light trucks.
When you hire All Out Auto Repair, you get comprehensive auto repair services:
- Car Safety Inspection : To remove unsafe vehicles from the road for safety purposes Alberta Transport Commission holds every vehicle for inspection. Specializing in repairing, we inspect your car and do the needful repairs.
- Brake Repair : Getting a squealing noise from the vehicle? It may be because your brakes are worn out. Consider repairing or replacing the brakes with All Out Auto Repairs.
- Suspension Repair : Is your car unstable? If the front end assemblers have worn out parts, then there is a chance that your car is unstable. Contact us and we will help you out!
- Wheel Alignment : Been driving through rough conditions such as potholes, gravel roads? Possibly your vehicle needs a wheel alignment done. Reach out to us today to align your automobiles’ wheels.
- Diesel Repair : Usually, diesel engine systems are reliable and durable, but they need time to time maintenance. Consider getting your car maintained with All Out Auto Repair at regular intervals.
- Transmission Repair : Did the transmission of your car go out? Then leave it to us as we specialize in assessing and repairing transmission for more than 25 years.
- Car AC Services : Are you sweating all the time in your car because of the AC not working? Give us a call and we will help you with repairing the AC so that you commute conveniently.
- Tune-Ups : Timely tune-ups are important as it maximizes the lifespan of your vehicle, saves on fuel and prevents major repairs. We offer budget-friendly tune-ups for your automobile.
- Exhaust Repair : Checking the exhaust of your vehicle is important as it enhances fuel mileage and ensures safety by keeping the car parts cool. Keep an eye on the overall condition of your vehicles’ exhaust with us.
- Salvage Vehicle Inspections : Some vehicles that are in the condition of repairing or can be repaired after a collision are put under the category of salvage. With All Out Auto Repair, determine if your automobile is salvageable.
Our repair shop has been in business since 1997 and our owner Darren has over 25 years of hands-on experience in the auto repair industry. We’re locally owned, family run. That means our mechanics (six journeyman mechanics, two service workers and one apprentice) will work hard to get you back on the road quickly and safely. We have a reputation for quality customer service and efficient repairs. We’ve built a reputation in the Lloydminster community for accountable, trustworthy auto service.
If your vehicle is having issues, don’t wait to get it fixed. Call our team of professionals for all your auto repairs – ask about our $86 auto safety inspection!